A HUGE THANK YOU!!
To the following staff who were called upon to prepare their rooms for evacuees and those who needed to empty their portable classrooms to protect equipment and textbooks from potential hurricane damage:
Linda Babington, Mildred Hernandez, Marie Ortega, Sierra Morris, Robin Cobb, Brooke Pierceall, Carolyn Fisher, Barbara Huffstutler, Edith Lagomarsini, Cindy Mishoe, Neil Allen, Sally Chapman, Pam Guenther, Terri Stewart, Andrea Reynolds, Tiffany Singleton, Juacoby Wilder, Kate Pennington, Kathleen Surrency, Lakeisha Spann, Digna Moreno, Jenepher Woods, D'Lynn Washington, Gustav Ericson, Jeff Glasgow and Misty Rutledge.
Click here for September's Student Lunch Menus
Have Lunch With Your Child!
At Sandhill Elementary, you are encouraged and welcome to eat lunch with your child! Here are a few rules to be aware of before you arrive.
- Check the scheduled lunch times by grade level listed below.
- Be aware that on early release or special events days, these times may change.
- You are welcome to bring your lunch or purchase a school lunch for yourself.
- If purchasing lunch at school the cost is $3.10, please bring a check made out to Sandhill
Elementary or bring the exact cash amount (the cafeteria manager does not have cash on
hand to make change).
- Parents will enter the teachers' Dining Room to purchase a school lunch.
- Your child will go through the student lunch line before joining you.
- You and your child only will eat lunch together at the picnic tables in the breezeway.
- Because you will be eating outside, please plan for the type of day - hot or cold.
|Daily Lunch Schedule
||10:25 - 10:50
||10:54 - 11:19
||11:22 - 11:47
||11:50 - 12:15
||12:18 - 12:43
||12:48 - 1:13
Information regarding the cost of school meals, special dietary needs and an online service to pay for your child's meals can be found on the District website for Student Nutrition