- February 3rd: iMOMS, 7:15 a.m. in the cafeteria.
- February 6th - 10th: National School Counseling Week: Thanks for all your hard work Sarah Lewis!
- February 8th: Spring Pictures.
- February 15th: Early Release.
- February 16th: Parent Conference Night: 3:30 - 7:00 p.m. .
- February 20th: President's Day - No School.
2016-17 Student Early Dismissal Days
The following dates have been chosen as student Early Dismissal days for school year 2016-2017. All students will be dismissed 2.5 hours (150 minutes) early.
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016*
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016*
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017*
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017
- Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Information regarding the cost of school meals, special dietary needs and an online service to pay for your child's meals can be found on the District website for Student Nutrition
The MyPolkSchools Parent Portal allows parents to check current grades, obtain immunization status, learn if their child had any recorded discipline or attendance issues throughout the day, check their child's current lunch account balance, and even see what their child purchased in the lunchroom.
Click HERE to learn more.